Hanging with my humans in Oklahoma, Arizona and Washington.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Night...

Last night two armadillos waddled past me. I was tied up so I could not chase them, but I sure let Greg and Linda know there was something in our yard that was not supposed to be there. One ran under a building and the other went in the other direction. The rest of evening, I looked for them, even in the dark. I never saw them again. They make holes in the ground with their pointy noses looking for food. Their hard shells protect them from preditors.
There are big grasshoppers here in Oklahoma. A fisherman would love to use them to catch fish. I tried to catch this one, but he hopped away.
Have you ever caught a grasshopper before? Did it tickle your hand?
Tell me how you caught one, I would like to try. Where did you catch one? What did you do with it?

No comments:

My Humans

My Humans