Hanging with my humans in Oklahoma, Arizona and Washington.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friends - Brendan & Wyatt

These are two of my friends, Brendan and Wyatt. They used to live in Arizona, but they live in Pennsylvania now. They like to write to me - I love it when they do. They have fun smiles, don't they?

This is Sammy, their dog. He likes the warm weather of Arizona, not the cold weather in Pennsylvania. I hope to go see all of them asoon.

I don't think I would like to wear a scarf - I might step on it and fall down.






2 comments:

Kaylee said...

That is so funny! I can't wait to show the boys this in the morning. They are going to get a real kick out of it!

Kaylee said...

Jake,
I love you because you are so cute and I want you to come to our house someday and play with us. And I want you to get us.

From Wyatt


-I want you to come to our house and I hope you come really soon.

From Brendan

My Humans

My Humans